Welcome to rent rooms or cottages right beside a fantastic beach.
In view of the uneasy situation that we around the Corona virus (COVID-19), we would like to share measures we have taken to minimize risks for guests and staff to be affected.
Corona-virus management (Covid-19)
Kuggaviksgården Åsa Hostel STF is open weekdays between 10-15 but we can always be reached and can handle check-ins and other matters on weekends, according to agreements. We closely follow the recommendations and instructions given by Visita and the Swedish Public Health Agency.
The safety of our guests and staff is our top priority in all situations. Right now, we are taking extra precautions and running our business according to government guidelines.
Measures to minimize the risk of infection
- We closely follow the development of the health authority’s recommendations and update our procedures accordingly.
- Stricter rules for our employees:
Employees have been instructed on how best to deal with the current situation and avoid infection, all according to the health authority’s recommendations. At the slightest sign of colds/disease, staff should stay at home.
- We encourage our employees and guests to be extra diligent with hand hygiene.
– Extended cleaning in public toilets and areas.
– The restaurant is closed for breakfast and when ordering a meal, guests are served 2 meters away.
- Under the circumstances, we will be flexible with our cancellation policies. Please contact us to find out more what applies to your particular booking.
Kuggaviksgården Åsa Hostel STF is your place by the ocean. For 103 years, people have come here to feel better, find peace, create memories and explore adventures.
Book with us for romantic days by the sea, a constructive conference, a nature-away get-away, class camp or just to be.
Our cottages and hostel rooms all have access to fridge and cooking facilities. Arrange your own meals or buy breakfast buffet from us. If you are a larger group, you can book lunch, coffee, dinner, etc. by us.